Re: [Xen-users] Cookbook/HowTo for using XEN to create a complete DMZ?

To: Christian Horn <chorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Cookbook/HowTo for using XEN to create a complete DMZ?
From: Falko Tesch <falko.tesch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:29:39 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 01:29:06 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well, sound good (at least to start somewhere...)
So, there's any link?

Regards
Falko

Christian Horn schrieb:
On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 08:40:01AM +0100, Falko Tesch wrote:
XEN seems to me to be the ideal partner to create a complete DMZ with firewall, router, "Bastios Host(s)" etc within a single PC.

So far, I haven't found any cookbook or how to (at least for the beginning).

How about the documentation on networking?
There is also software that can prevent you from accidentially running two vms on the same dom0 that should remain on separate dom0 all the time (for security-
or reliability-reasions or whatever).

Christian