Re: [Xen-users] how to start X in the guest domain

To: "Mark Williamson" <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] how to start X in the guest domain
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 18:50:47 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:50:41 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=njkTHvmUUyNARK8uOzbCRZqMvDgaFyKP/PVJFhB9EvZold6lVyRGHJT6VKF1EebfDZijYWV6z7wEEtuTOnUtsaA9BuvvDzjYyIywqcn8Clc51kcG2a7Ny7vbO5CT4UjI4aHS3A0IL7wC89ct/cceVmdN4wIzKaUuW4ILN9QvRPw=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
coming back to a thread some while ago about using the vfb for pv domains...