Re: [Xen-users] canned disk images for x86_64

To: "Jerry Amundson" <jamundso@xxxxxxxxx>; xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] canned disk images for x86_64
From: pak333@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 05:39:05 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 21:39:08 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the quick response.
I am using RHEL 4 for dom0. I would prefer to have RHEL4  x86_64 for domU

I did look thru the wiki  and some other sites but did not find how to actually get the rpms for the kernel.
I created the image file and made it into an ext3 file system. The issue I am having is how to populate the file system. Appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance
-Prabha

From: "Jerry Amundson" <jamundso@xxxxxxxxx>