RE: [Xen-users] RedHat / XEN dom0 problems with HP 380 g5 &385 g2servers

To: "'Christopher G. Stach II'" <cgs@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] RedHat / XEN dom0 problems with HP 380 g5 &385 g2servers
From: "J.J. Scott" <jscott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 07:08:44 -0600
Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 05:08:33 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wow, this was a follow up to the first post.

I have tried RedHat 4 U4 / CentOS 4 U4 / RedHat 5 Beta 2

Since there is no livecd for 3.0.4, I went back to the 3.0.3 cd to validate
that the problems weren't just with my newer distros...

I have no problems runnning RedHat 4 / CentOS 4 / RedHat 5 beta2 without
booting into the Dom0, but when I do there is no success.

I have disabled Intel Virt and AMD Virt in the BIOS along with USB being
disabled, still with the same results.

Thanks,

J.J.

6:47 PM