Re: [Xen-users] practical example and explanation of Xen sHype

To: Henning Sprang <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] practical example and explanation of Xen sHype
From: Christian Horn <chorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:26:44 +0100
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 06:26:36 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 04:48:50PM +0100, Henning Sprang wrote:
> [..]
> But I have trouble to see some real world usage: Is it really there
> only to protect a careless admin to start a domain used by cocacola on
> the same server where already a pepsicola domain is running, so they
> [..]

Had the same thing in mind when i listened to Ralf Spennebergs pre-
sentation at 23C3 on sHype.
But maybe its a good start when having a framework in mind that has an
overview on all domU of a site and manages their failover/loadbalancin
from a top view.

Christian