Re: [Xen-users] P2V Migration of Windows

To: "Bill Denney" <denney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] P2V Migration of Windows
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 16:43:45 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 07:43:30 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=Bq7CW+na3+KXEkDgF5T5rg41hZedTubPxeyW8T3lQFWnJGaUH4KbWtj3LnN4bmwkMRnYPwiZYFJjRNNnHxHU9XUg7ruKiWb8R6TfXmJ5OJRq//gmE0oAsrqqfxpnwliqbxZcmyWTRIFo8OEQowv2WbHz3DbfD4tN9FnNdl3pxBE=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx