[Xen-users] P2V Migration of Windows

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] P2V Migration of Windows
From: Bill Denney <denney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 22:41:27 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:41:27 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I'm wanting to migrate some windows boxes P2V, and I was wondering if there were any tools out there by the Xen community? I found Platespin and Leostream, and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with either of them. Are other tools out there that I didn't find?

I searched the archives, and the last message I found on this subject didn't give any insight (http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2006-11/msg00908.html).

Thanks to the developers for all their hard work,

Bill