Re: [Xen-users] hardware for xen

To: tim.post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] hardware for xen
From: "Alessandro R." <lord2y@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 11:52:25 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 02:52:13 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2007/1/13, Tim Post <tim.post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

What do you hope to get out of this server?

I would like to use Xen in HVM enviroment; I need to create a virtual
data centre for my work.

We could make better recommendations if we had a bit more info :)

Sorry for my leak.
I would like to run linux and Windows 2003 Server in vms environment.

On linux vms I would like to run plesk 8.x or other control panel;
on windows vms I would like to run ISS and M$ sql server.

On each *real* machine I would like to run about 8-10 vms.

--
Alessandro R.