Re: [Xen-users] PROBLEM WITH DOMU WINDOWS CREATION

Yeh try with SuSE10.2 and make sure you select option to have xen install
with its installation and disable firewall setting.
Over SuSE10.2 i am able to install different OS without any problem so i am
sure you can install debian over it as lond as its 32bit.
Best
-anant