Re: [Xen-users] PROBLEM WITH DOMU WINDOWS CREATION

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] PROBLEM WITH DOMU WINDOWS CREATION
From: Carlo <carlo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:14:25 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 08:14:14 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Solved, for a while worked fine (windows installation start but stop in a
black screen when he recognize hardware).

After, I tried to put phy: in the config file and now I obtain:

domid: 6
qemu: the number of cpus is 1
shared page at pfn:1ffff, mfn: 56a01
buffered io page at pfn:1fffd, mfn: 56a03
Could not read keymap file: '/usr/local/share/xen/qemu/keymaps/en-us'

DAMN! Why I have modified the win.cfg?!

And now what can I do? recompile xen?