RE: [Xen-users] Fedora 6 DomU creation problem

To: "Nico Kadel-Garcia" <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Fedora 6 DomU creation problem
From: "Gary W. Smith" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 15:43:19 -0800
Cc: Henning Sprang <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 15:43:15 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I just confirmed that selinux was enabled.  I have disabled it and it
seems to be work better.  My intent was to rebuild only if the problem
persisted and se was already disabled.  I was able to start the install
for a fully virtualized fedora 6 install.  I assume that it will work
for para as well.

If I run into any more problems I'll let everyone know :)

Gary