[Xen-users] Re: fedora core 6 domU on Opensuse 10.2 dom0 - fsck at each

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: fedora core 6 domU on Opensuse 10.2 dom0 - fsck at each boot
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 22:25:57 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 13:25:54 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=tw10ME6KqdjubI9wlGCOznWYkceGzBU/EDyci+DkMY4bTh81gu6Mai9ta34lDXzfu+AMJSUlTnbFL/0MwMVIjcuSnWFs0f4nQ3qlom1t5ugBheSNMXt0X4o9XqZbkin7lBWk5ML/XNvar41X1aS5lMgHBG5Er+ooK78aIigPSds=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx