RE: [Xen-users] Multi user/seat setup question

To: Alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Multi user/seat setup question
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 12:59:59 +0100
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 04:03:27 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, you can't use the USB inside windows anyways, as you can't give
PCI devices to Windows, as Windows is a HVM domain and currently doesn't
supoort PCI passthrough - this has to do with the fact that you either
need dedicated "Virtual-aware" drivers or you need to have an IOMMU -
neither of which are in existance today [you'll also need some code
somewhere that lists the PCI devices to the Windows domain - probably
about two days worth of work, so trivial compared to comming up with the
IOMMU hardware or virtual-aware drivers].

--
Mats