Re: [Xen-users] Why creating DomU failed (seems it is due to LVM)

To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Why creating DomU failed (seems it is due to LVM)
From: "Ulrich Windl" <ulrich.windl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:12:38 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 23:13:00 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 12 Dec 2006 at 9:55, Steven Dugway wrote:

> Looks like many people have had the same problem for months. It is not

Maybe the problem is the partially poor documentation. Reminds me of...:

Rumours said that about 14 years ago SAP Germany had a pattern where every
developer had to run the hotline for a week or so. That was very good for
getting
user input back to the ebony tower ;-) Those people really knew what the error
messages meant (or were meant to mean). Of course these days no mortal gets any
developer on a hotline, those guys are such precious resources ;-)

Regards,
Ulrich