RE: [Xen-users] SDL display of HVMs -- how?

To: "Hugo Mills" <hugo-xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "David Parsley" <parsley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] SDL display of HVMs -- how?
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 15:08:23 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 06:09:29 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is my experience too - I'm not 100% sure if that's intended or not.

However, I have also managed to "sink" the window in other ways (like on
machine0 you ssh to machine1, then ssh to machine2, do "xm create
windows" which pops up a window on machine0, then reboot machine1 for
some reason, and now machine2 has a running windows that you can't get
to the display of... Most annoying (and it doesn't take a reboot either,
just some sort of link loss...).

--
Mats