RE: [Xen-users] /lib/tls -> not there but xen complains

To: "Torsten Krah" <tkrah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] /lib/tls -> not there but xen complains
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:26:42 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 03:28:01 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's because some part of your initrd contains a linked in library
that has tls enabled. Most likely nash or some other "shell". Since it's
statically linked, it's not using the lib/tls shared library, but the
one it's been linked with at build-time. You can either ignore it
(recommended) or build a new version of nash or whatever other initrd
content that is causing the problem (advanced solution). Since it's only
happening once per boot, I wouldn't bother to "fix it".

--
Mats