Re: [Xen-users] Xen + Windows + Intel VT-x stability

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen + Windows + Intel VT-x stability
From: Julian Davison <julian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:01:12 +1200
Delivery-date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 01:30:13 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
noniko wrote:
Hello,

I have recently used SUSE10.1+Xen+WindowsXP(no Service Packs)+IntelVT(Core Duo 2.0GHz).

It took :

 30 minutes from start Setup CD to complete.
 30 minutes from start SP2 installation disk to patch SP2 complete.
 20 minutes to complete windows update.

Virtualized network and CD-ROM drive are available.
SXGA display window has been realized by Intel 945G onboard graphic.

I'm not sure what this means, is the copy of XP accessing the
945G directly? So you've a monitor with just XP displaying
on it?

--
Regards,
Julian Davison, ICT Technician