Re: [Xen-users] Proposal for a xen-users(/devel?) netiquette

To: "Tom Z. Napierala" <tom@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Proposal for a xen-users(/devel?) netiquette
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:39:46 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 02:40:35 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=AYne0kjeQo871NNXo2CvcEH7IhThSyYlFMhSoYz6amTvF+3fFJ5c4TUMMhB53cBoBCwJThBvUul9x+T9XggqePA3iDMEd93UwXnSCGpEdwBxNQOLQDhBbyr2y0KKVvtnwi/JJXHAnVCyS9FLKWE/XJmEQGXYHu2zW8EMRQYf9W4=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx