Re: [Xen-users] Xend does not start, invalid argument

To: "Gerald Richter" <richter@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xend does not start, invalid argument
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:12:25 +0200
Cc: William Hanwoody <hanwoody@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 09:13:12 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=XPcj9KwzcJ2D97FB0Z53n9lbq9j6nyIbPWYYRvtiTBgH5C4RIkQ6r/8pAe8y+zoszGQ83SyuSjI0gWaL+VIySwMYSQTFMxbQwwQoiufC3HxwAL0kkH0dNc7NQyl07QkWe5VFt5ceZXoqqsDccWKhuBr6+I7en8Of03eQdukBRNE=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx