[Xen-users] Paravirtualizing

Hello,

I am very new to Xen and am excited about using Xen to run multiple instances of a home-grown operating system we have.

Based on the documentation I've read, I will have to 'tweak' the OS to support Xen's paravirtualization model.  I tried to locate a document that concisely described the issues associated with paravirtualizing an OS but was unsuccessful.  Does this information exist?  If not, would someone who has paravirtualized an OS be willing to share any tips, pointers and gotchas?

I'm using Xen 3.0.  The hardware platform is IA32 but it may or may not include Intel's VT support.

Thanks in advance.

Martin

Express yourself instantly with Windows Live Messenger