Re: [Xen-users] Vista B2

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Vista B2
From: Jonathan Ervine <jervine@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 14:00:41 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 05:57:37 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You might also want to try here for the latest XEN releases:
http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/project/?xenpreview

These packages are built for SLES 10, however you should be able to install
them on SUSE 10.1 as well. I had the SDL window freeze on booting from CD...
on older versions when testing. Newer versions seem to be better, and I also
found with the older versions that changing to install from ISO rather than
physical device would work (once). Then subsequent attempts would freeze
again, and I could change back to physical device and it would boot... weird
I know. As I said, the XEN modules from forge.novell.com are a lot better.

As has also been posted to this list, setting the Dom0 memory low also helped
stability of the Windows DomUs.

Jon