RE: [Xen-users] xen support sites

To: Jonathan Ervine <jervine@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] xen support sites
From: James Roberts <jroberts@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 16:05:36 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 08:10:02 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok sorry
My DOM0 is fedora core 5

I can use the script supplied with the xen to install a 2nd fedora core 5 xen machine.

However when I try and install another linux with the script nothing happens. It just moans about the install directory being wrong.

Thanks james