Re: [Xen-users] HD timeouts with busy xen domains

For what it's worth, Im running a Celeron 2.6 on an ECS 865PE
(http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16813135152)
. It's an ICH5 865PE chipset and I have had the same issue when I ran two PATA drives on the same IDE channel and tried to RAID across them. When things got really heavy, I would get DMA timeouts and DMA would turn off on one or both of the drives. Seperating the drives onto the Master and Slave controller took care of it for me.

--
Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,