Re: [Xen-users] Does direct HW-Access work in 3.0.2

To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Does direct HW-Access work in 3.0.2
From: Timo Benk <timo.benk@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 10:33:12 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 01:33:49 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Me again,

i found the reason why it isn\'t working. The PCI backend was compiled as
a module (SuSE 10.1RC1).

Currently i am compiling a new xen-kernel, but i am curious:

Is it possible to use the PCI backend driver if it is compiled
as a module?

I tried the following without success:

# modprobe pciback \'hide=(00:07.1)\'

Greetings,