Re: [Xen-users] Error: (2, 'No such file or directory')

Quoting Morten Christensen <mc-xen@xxxxx>:
Every time I reboot, then /var/run/xenstored is deleted.
If xend is started without an existing xenstored, than it does not work. If I stop xend, create xenstored and start xend, then I do not get theis error.

How are you starting xend ?

I modified /etc/init.d/xend, adding these lines

# on Ubuntu (Debian too?) /var/run/xenstored does not exist after reboot
if [ ! -d /var/run/xenstored ] ; then
  mkdir /var/run/xenstored
fi

and in /etc/init.d/xendomains I changed