Re: [Xen-users] Xen Http interface

To: Guido Trotter <ultrotter@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen Http interface
From: Anthony Liguori <aliguori@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 08:16:19 -0600
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:17:09 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.libvirt.org/

Has a bunch of code that interacts with that interface. Other than that, there's not really a reference other than the Python code itself.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Guido Trotter wrote:
Hi!

First of all thanks to everybody who have participated in the process of
creating or developing Xen, I'm using it on some systems and writing a thesis on
it, and it's really a pleasure to work with it!

Anyway, I have a small question, regarding the Xen HTTP interface...
Unfortunately I wasn't able to find any information about it, around... How is
it supposed to work? What happens now if I try to connect to it with a browser
is that I see a white page with two slashes on it, linking to the page itself...
Is this the normal behaviour or am I missing something?
Any hint would be greatly appreciated!

Guido