Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 2.0.7 Build failure

On 28 Feb 2006, at 07:55, Subhabrata Bhattacharya wrote:

Seems like you have some stack protection applied to GCC, but it needs
some additional symbols from some library to work.

Is there a way to find out what libraries would be required? I have
everything installed as stated with the -l flags.

It looks like it might be a version mismatch between libcurl and libc. I think libcurl has been compiled with some stack-smash protection enabled and libc hasn't.

 -- Keir