Re: [xen-users] Remote X11 w/o NX or VNC?

To: "Uros Trebec" <uros.trebec@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [xen-users] Remote X11 w/o NX or VNC?
From: "N Clements" <optionc.ltd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 18:16:01 -0600
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 00:16:34 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Assuming you put X on the domU, as well as ssh, you should be able to
run remote sessions by using something similar to the following:

ssh -Y -l {username} {domU server name or IP} {executable}

For example, for the paranoid amongst us:

ssh -Y -l testuser 192.168.1.50 /usr/X11R6/bin/xeyes

Hope that helps.

N. Clements
www.option-c.com