Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0 on Ubuntu Dapper

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0 on Ubuntu Dapper
From: "Chris Steel" <chris.steel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 02:36:08 -0500
Delivery-date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 07:36:42 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We are very interested in any notes anyone has to offer on setting up xen3 on Ubuntu Dapper. We (manoeuvre.org) are putting together tutorials that are 100% accessible for all kind of computer users (ie. blind / vision impared and so forth...) and have somone (me!) who is very interested in accessible (editable etc.) instructions for the basic setup of a Dapper server running LVM and xen3. We can make the notes accessible if they are in standard emails.

Any compiling tips and / or nasty gotchas are esp welcomed ; )

"Well, Dapper seems to be functional with the Xenified 2.6.16-rc kernel.  I
don't know what changes have been added to the 2.6.15 kernel by the Ubuntu
team or how their absence would affect functionality. Give it a shot, it'll
probably work."

FYI : We have a fairly large collection of strucutred text based Plone documents that are 100% accessible if you bump into (thats a joke) any one who requires them or would like to contribute. Currently they are located at log.objectis.net but will be cleaned up and moved over to manoeuvre.org once our release site is completed.

Cheers & Thanks

Christopher Steel

manoeuvre.org