[Xen-users] workshop virtualization technologies in Essen/Germany

To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] workshop virtualization technologies in Essen/Germany
From: Henning Sprang <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 18:08:43 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 17:09:34 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi altogether,
This will mostly be interesting for people from Germany and surrounding
countries, but you're welcome wherever you come from!
This is not a commercial offer, but intended to be a user/developer
meeting.

As my interest in Xen and other virtualization technologies is quite
high, and a lot of stuff is happening in this area, Ingo Wichmann from
the Linuxhotel in Essen, Germany and myself teamed up to organize a
workshop about this topic.

The workshop will take place from 7th to 9th of march this year.

This workshop is dedicated to people who are working with these
technologies, and developers of free software in that area. If you are
interested to meet others to share experiences, work on a small project
or tinker on some thing you otherwise wouldn't come to, feel invited to
come to the Linuxhotel in Essen and join us.

We'll not prepare something like a guided program - we expect the
participants to actively come up with own ideas. We will also not
provide lessons in Unix/Linux basics in this workshops, Linux experience
and at least some experiences with virtualization are prerequisites.

I'd be happy to see you there - please drop me a mail if you want to
join.

Please see details in german language here:
https://wiki.villa-vogelsang.de/doku.php?id=virtualisierung:start

Henning

BTW: It would be real great if we had some hardware to practice with
hardware supported virtualization, but as it's out of the budget to buy
this just for the workshop, I'd be very happy if somebody could bring
such a machine. If you just want to provide that hardware  but not come
to the workshop, it would be great, also :)