Re: [Xen-users] Xen hosting providers

To: Anthony Kepler <anthony+xen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen hosting providers
From: Matt Ayres <matta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 11:30:09 -0500
Cc: tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:43:49 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anthony Kepler wrote:
Search google for "Why unixshell sucks" - you'll learn what /not/ to do.

Hey man, that's kind of un-necessary for a Xen list don't you think? We work very hard here and from anyone can see from my posts on these Xen lists and bugzilla bugs (along with my dozens of private correspondences with the XenSource people) we are greatly pushing to fix all bugs that will affect new Xen hosting providers. This will benefit many, many people in the future (including our competitors!).

And as some advice to new hosts, once you do gain a few thousand clients you /will/ get negative reviews no matter who you are.

Thanks,
Matt