[Xen-users] hosting providers

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] hosting providers
From: jason <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:15:19 -0600 (CST)
Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:35:24 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Does anyone have a reccomendation for hosting providers that use Xen?  I
googled around looking for some and found one in particular that while
they seemed to use xen and to be community involved, also seemed to have
some very unhappy customers and a bit of an uptime issue (no names, they
may have just been having a rough start and we all know that customers
will complain before they will compliment). So anyone have any
reccomendations on hosting VPS providers that use Xen?

--
Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,