Re: [Xen-users] Controlling Xen via scripts?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Controlling Xen via scripts?
From: Steve Kemp <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:33:32 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:46:26 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 at 08:22:10PM +0000, Steve Kemp wrote:

>   I'm yet another one of those users who wishes to create a
>  control-panel for Xen.

>   In production I see the choices as either:
>
>     1.  Use "sudo xm ...".
>     2.  Create a simple deamon as root which accepts
>        connections from the module and does the job.

  In case there are people interested in trying this out I've
 posted a project on freshmeat and a version of the code.

  The PHP client is rotting already, but the Perl + Gtk interface
 is nice and stable.

        http://www.steve.org.uk/Software/argo/

  The protocol is nice and extensible, and the communication should
 be sufficiently trivial to master for PHP coders - which seem to be
 in the majority here ;)

  GPL, Debian packages available. </pimp>

Steve
--