RE: [Xen-users] Running Xen 2.0 for Counter Strike: Source

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Running Xen 2.0 for Counter Strike: Source
From: "Bart van den Heuvel" <bart@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:37:11 +0100 (CET)
Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:49:39 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have recompiled the kernels, both dom0 and domU. Counterstrike comes in
a compiled form (silly enterprises still do that :-)

All is wel and i got the change to compile in the bigmem option! So i'm
very happy there. I can now use more mem for my virtual servers... But
thats where the happyness stops!

Instead of a performance upgrade fps is now steady on 1, so the 1000 hz
options made the fps value go from 50 to 1 instead of a higher value.

I'm running like this for a few hours... Maybe more inspiration will come
to me.

Regards,

Bart