AW: [Xen-users] again (sorry) networking between dom0 - domU priv.

To: "Xen-Users" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: AW: [Xen-users] again (sorry) networking between dom0 - domU priv.
From: "md" <md@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 20:17:41 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:18:59 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Merci Seb,

thanx for your hints - but I seem to miss a little detail... :-(

According to my setup I don't have direct (physical) access to my dom0 - but
want to connect via a priv domU. This is all working exept the connection
from domU to dom0.

Anyone an idea how to configure interfaces i domU and dom0 if the pci is
passed to a domU?

thanx for ideas.

cheers,

Mat