Re: [Xen-users] domU images repository

Hello All,
Coming into this thread late w/o reading it fully...
 I had pretty good success with rpmstrap after a bit of fiddling around
with it, I was using a CentOS-4 dom0, I was also able to build debian
boxes by aliening a debootrap .deb into an rpm and installing on CentOS.
Was a convenient wat to make debian domU's w/o running a debian host and
required just a few modifications(installing an fstab etc) to get up and
runnning.

good days,
John Fairbairn