[Xen-users] Re: second bridge for dual homed machine!

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: second bridge for dual homed machine!
From: John S Little <JSLittl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 08:32:34 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 13:44:17 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Good Morning!

What I did was copy the network-bridge script to network-custom (you can
name it anything) and change vifnum=${vifnum:-0} to vifnum=${vifnum:-1} in
the second script.  Then for the last line in the network-bridge script I
put in the path to the second script: /etc/xen/scripts/network-custom
start so that it calls the second script when the first finishes.  Make
sure your new script is executable.  Like the previous writer mentioned
the developers expect these scripts to be customized.  If there is an
'official' way to do it I haven't seen it.  Note that if you do
./network-bridge stop that it will *not* stop xenbr1.  You will need to do
that manually just as you did xenbr0.   (I'll eventually get something
written for that).

Regards,

John