Re: [Xen-users] PCI bus missing, dom0 doesn't boot

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] PCI bus missing, dom0 doesn't boot
From: Eduardo Costa Lisboa <eduardo.linux@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 13:08:55 -0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 15:20:04 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, Frank. I see that your noacpi-dmesg says it:

--

Root-NFS: No NFS server available, giving up.
VFS: Unable to mount root fs via NFS, trying floppy.

--

You could check the following things:

- if the "root=/dev/device" section of your config is correct
- if the NFS exports are ok (in the case you are using a NFS root)
- if your network card is compiled built-in instead of a module (are
you using initrd?)

--
Eduardo Costa Lisboa