[Xen-users] questions on xen

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] questions on xen
From: "BugOne S" <bugone82@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 18:02:49 +0100
Bcc:
Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 17:13:49 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1) anyone knows if i can run X in domUs? Any tutorial? I read something about virtual framebuffer...

2) is it normal that if in the config of domU i use hostname="something" and the file /etc/hostname of that machine is empty.... the result is... "none" hostname and not "something"?
It happens to nobody else?

3) is there a script launched from domU into dom0? i would like to set the nat route... on that script, one for all the virtual machines... Or i have to set up configs of domU with vmid variable like the xmexample2 provided from xen?

Thank you