[Xen-users] Building and distributing custom xen kernel across network

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Building and distributing custom xen kernel across network
From: Steven Anderson <hikenboot@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:23:24 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 18:23:32 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Greetings!

I have created a custom xen kernel which i wish to distribute across my network. However when looking at the source I see no .spec file since it did not originate from an rpm.  Is there a way to get a spec file with the source in order to allow building with either
make rpm
or
buildrpm

If so where and is there instructions for doing so!

Unfortunately for me the redhat rpm doesnt work for me it requires additional drivers and also it seems to give me errors for dom0 which are not yet resolvable. My custom kernel which i have created works ok for Dom0 but it would be nice to package it up.

Thanks in advance!

steve