Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: [Xen-users] Installing Xen on Redhat RHEL4

To: "Gino LV. Ledesma" <gledesma@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: [Xen-users] Installing Xen on Redhat RHEL4
From: pierre.gentile@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:22:29 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 07:20:28 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Gino,

We are using CentOS on production machine and want to have a RHEL4 based
xen DOM0 kernel to benefit of all patches provided by Red Hat and to ease
the future RHEL5 migration

BTW the URL provided is invalid :-(

Regards

                  ////
                 (o o)
=============oOO==(_)==OOo============
        Pôle d'expertise Linux

             "Gino LV.
             Ledesma"
             <gledesma@gmail.                                         Pour
             com>                      xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
             Envoyé par :                                               cc
             xen-users-bounce
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                        Objet
             e.com                     Re: Réf. : Re: [Xen-users]
                                       Installing Xen on Redhat RHEL4

             27/09/2005 20:52

                 Veuillez
                répondre à
                "Gino LV.
                 Ledesma"
             <gledesma@gmail.
                   com>

I'm not sure why Pierre need's the distribution-supplied kernels
themselves. The vanilla kernel works just fine. :-)

Download xen source
unpack
make world

Or SRPMS at http://lnk.nu/homepage.mac.com/450.1 (for CentOS 4.x)