[Xen-users] Debian domU - no more processes

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Debian domU - no more processes
From: Paul Reilly <pareilly@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 21:52:11 +0100 (IST)
Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:49:54 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've installed debian sarge as a dom0 as described in Appendix A
of the manual. However the guest OS doesn't boot fully.

INIT: Entering runlevel: 2
Starting system log daemon: syslogd.
Starting kernel log daemon: klogd.
Starting internet superserver: inetd.
Starting deferred execution scheduler: atd.
INIT: no more processes left in this runlevel

Config file for this domU is:

kernel = "/boot/vmlinuz-2.6-xenU"
memory = 64
name = "sarge"
nics = 1
ip = "1.2.3.4"
disk = [ 'file:/web/xen/debian_hda1,hda1,w',
'file:/web/xen/debian_hda2_swap,hda2,w' ]
root = "/dev/hda1 ro"

Do I need to edit some entries in /etc/inittab on the guest OS.

Paul