Re: [Xen-users] Status of USB or Firewire?

On Thu, Sep 22, 2005 at 09:39:25AM -0500, Nate Carlson wrote:
> I'd like to connect an external drive to one of my Xen boxes so I can send
> some backups that way; what's the current status of USB or Firewire under
> Xen? I'm ok hooking it up to either a dom0 or domU; doesn't make a big
> difference to me.

I know there were patches floating around to allow USB devices to be
exported to domUs. However, out of the box, at least with UHCI and
EHCI (aka USB 2.0) host controllers, it works without a hitch for
mass-storage devices. I would imagine OHCI should work as well.

--
Derrik Pates
demon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx