Re: [Xen-users] How to migrate?

> Can someone  who actually knows how to do this please tell me what I
> have to  do so that "xm migrate --live Rajah1 kodiak" actually works?
You have to get them to run off a network file share available from both
machines. Migration only sends memory contents and registers over, not
the hard disk partitions, so if your VM needs there to be disk
partitions there, it won't work. Once you have it such that you can
start the domain from either host using the same configuration, it
Should Just Work.

--
Stop the infinite loop, I want to get off!     http://surreal.istic.org/
Paraphernalia/Never hides your broken bones,/ And I don't know why you'd