Re: [Xen-users] hidden eth1, how to use in DomU?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] hidden eth1, how to use in DomU?
From: JIT LEISHANGTHEM <dmz_leishangthem@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 09:19:20 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 16:18:01 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can use the eth1 in dom0 as eth0 in domU thru
bridging. create another bridge called xen-br1 in dom0
without giving any IP (either manually or put this in
the /etc/xen/scripts/network). bring up and associate
the eth1 in dom0 with this bridge. again do not give
any IP to eth1. in the startup config file for the
domU where you wanna use eth1, put a line

vif = [ 'bridge=xen-br1' ]

to associate the new bridge with the vif of this
virtual (domU). That should do the trick.

If you need the scripts, send me an email ill fire it
to you.

Thanks
JIT

http://pgp.upb.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xAB7D3FE0