Re: [Xen-users] Debian Packages for 2.06

On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 03:05:56PM -0500, Yvette Chanco wrote:
> I'm not a debian package maintainer, but I have created debian
> packages of 2.0.6 for internal use (they are still being tested, but
> here's the link - http://www.option-c.com/debian/pool/main/x/xen/).

It looks to me as though there is a proper archive setup here, and the
apt source config is:

deb http://www.option-c.com/debian unstable main

Works here (only tested as far as seeing the new packages listed in
aptitude; I'll look further later on when the project machine is
available again).

--
And in the end, reality always tends to hit theory hard
in the face when you least expect it.  - Linus