Re: [Xen-users] gtk gui

To: Ian Pratt <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] gtk gui
From: Christian Hergert <christian.hergert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 13:13:13 -0700
Cc: ian.pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 29 May 2005 20:12:32 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Im actually requireing libxen-python on the thin client box and
utilizing the xen.xend.XendClient http pieces. i setup a trac install
with subversion at http://xenmanager.dronestudios.com. you can check
out the repo with svn co
https://monosvn.mosaix.net/xenmanager/trunk/xenmanager.

--