[Xen-users] Xen and hardware

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen and hardware
From: Shahzad Chohan <shahzad.chohan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 16:53:25 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:53:16 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi

Could any please help me understand why a domain can't see the
underlying hardware.

Basically I've installed a couple of fedora install from a cd in to a
partition, then used the install as xen domain. Each time they boot up
kudzu complains of losing the hardware. If I accept "remove
configuration" then I end up losing my network connection. Any ideas ?

Many Thanks
Shahzad