[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Not show the network interface

To: Simon Hobson <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Not show the network interface
From: "Jinesh M.K" <mkjinesh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 10:07:35 +0530
Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 21:38:54 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 5 September 2011 17:02, Simon Hobson <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jinesh M.K wrote:

I am using ubuntu 10.10 as dom0. When I start domain, it not display any network interface. I am removed all the domU guest,but no use. It show lo and virbr0 interface while using ifconfig command. It show the interface when I start without xen. Please help

Not nearly enough information to try and start diagnosing the problem.

Which version of Xen ? Which kernel ? Installed from the distribution packages, or by some other means ?

In your Xen config, what do you have set for network_script and vif_script ?

What is your network config for the OS ?

--
Simon Hobson

I am using xen 4.0.1 version xen with ubuntu 10.10 as dom0. I installed it from source using linux-2.6.32.45-pv as kernal. I use bridged network for xen,but system does not detect my network interface(ifconfig not list my interface). To identify the problem, boot the system without xen. But  everthing is perfect without xen..I attach xend-config with this mail.

--
Jinesh