[Xen-devel] Difference XEN_DOMCTL_getdomaininfo and XEN_SYSCTL_getdomain

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Difference XEN_DOMCTL_getdomaininfo and XEN_SYSCTL_getdomaininfolist
From: Bastian Blank <bastian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 23:14:35 +0200
Delivery-date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 14:15:33 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi folks

While doing some research, I found two functions in libxc that seem to
do the same thing: xc_domain_getinfo and xc_domain_getinfolist. This
functions uses two different hypervisor functions, both returning the
same structure.

Is there a reason for this, except that xc_domain_getinfo returns a
different structure?

Bastian

--
Time is fluid ... like a river with currents, eddies, backwash.
                -- Spock, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0